Accidental Rental Damage Insurance (ARDI)
What is the Accidental Rental Damage Insurance Plan (ARDI)?
ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit.
Why purchase the ARDI plan?
- With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs. When you include ARDI with your reservations, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled between the rental property and the insurance company.
- Stay balanced. The ARDI plan can save you from tying up your credit card with a hefty authorization while you are on vacation.
What does the ARDI plan cover?
- ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $3,000. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
What is not covered by the ARDI plan?
- Intentional property damage.
- Pet damage in non-pet friendly vacation homes.